Regaine For Women Foam Price Comparison

180-foam-for-womenFor the treatment of common female pattern baldness in women aged 18 to 65, Regaine For Women Foam is a once per day scalp treatment and the only foam product clinically proven to stop hair loss.

  • For females experiencing pattern baldness
  • 80% of women who used this product experience hair regrowth.
  • Contains clinically proven minoxidil (5%) to activate inactive follicles
  • Applied only once per day

Online Prices (updated daily)

The RRP for a single tube (2 months supply) of this product is £34.95, fortunately, by shopping online, you are able to save a significant amount of money. Below you will find a list of today’s best online deals.

Will this foam work for me?

Studies have show that roughly 80% (4 out of 5) of women respond positively to using this minoxidil foam, for the remaining 20% there is no noticeable effect. If you are one of the lucky 80% you will experience, at the very least, a slowing or halt to your hair loss within 32 weeks. For most, dormant follicles will be reactivated and regrowth we be observed.

If there is no improvement after 12 months of use yo are probably one of the 20% whom for which Regaine For Women has no effect and you are recommended to stop using the product.

Treat Female Pattern Baldness

This Foam is for the treatment of a type of hereditary hair loss called female pattern baldness. If you are not sure whether the cause of your hair loss id pattern baldness you the following check list. If you answer yes to one or more of these questions:

  • Members of your family (male or female) have experienced loss or thinning of hair.
  • The thinning has happened slowly over time affecting the top and/or front of your scalp and is not in anyway patchy.
  • The pattern of thinning approximately matches one of theses images:

fpb-rfwf

 

Save