Yes, Regaine is the same as Rogaine. They are from the same manufacturer and contain the exact same formula and ingredients. Globally the treatment is most commonly known as Rogaine as this is what its branded as in the United States and in most countries. However in some countries like the UK and Ireland for example it is branded as Regaine. Read on for some knowledge on the benefits of this effective treatment for baldness.
Baldness in men and women is a major concern for many individuals. That is why the best solution for many is the use of a proven treatment like this one to fight it. The benefits are clear for what this product can do.
- It can regrow hair for over 85% of the men and women who use it.
- It is the first topical brand of treatment approved by the FDA to regrow hair in men and women.
- It has now been around for over 20 years and more than 20,000 people have been tested in clinical trials over the years to prove that this product works.
There are even more benefits for users now.
- It now comes in both a solution and foam to apply to your hair for convenient use any time and anywhere.
- It is also available over the counter without the need for a prescription.
- It is low in cost and completely safe to use on your scalp.
- You can take advantage of a growth coach program to help solve your specific issues and questions about alopecia.
These benefits make the purchase of this treatment, whether it is spelt with an ‘e’ or ‘o’, a great investment in your self confidence and appearance.