When you’re losing your hair you need to know the facts. You need to understand why it’s happening and what you can really do about it. The sooner you have the facts, the sooner you can deal with it.
What causes hair loss?
- Premature loss of hair is experienced by 40% of men aged 35 years and 50% of men aged 55 years.
- In the UK over 8 million men suffer from the condition.
- Male pattern baldness is the most common cause but it can also be caused by stress or surgery which change the hair growth cycle. This type of alopecia is usually temporary however.
- You can inherit hereditary the condition from either you mums or dads side of the family.
What can be done about it?
- Regaine is one of only two types of treatment which has been proven to stop the loss of hair.
- It is the only proven cure for male pattern baldness which can be obtained without a prescription.
- Use Regaine as directed (two times a day) and you have a 90% chance that you will see positive results within 4 months.
- The sooner you start using Regaine Foam or Solution, the more chance you have of recovering your hair.
- Regaine can be bought at many retailer on the high-street or online check the prices of Regaine Foam and Regaine Solution.